How can we help you?
You can also browse the topics below to find what you are looking for.
Is VAT added on my purchase?
Yes, if the delivery address is inside EU, 25% VAT is automatically added at checkout. If the delivery address is outside of the EU, there is no VAT added. You may however need to pay it to the shipping company and/or the customs service for the import of your goods.
Does your website show prices including VAT?
All prices are shown without VAT. 25% vat is added to any EU country at checkout. If you are outside of the EU and it still adds VAT please update country ship to and VAT will be removed.
I can’t figure out how to make a purchase on your website?
Please contact us and we will help you through the process. You can use the contact form here to contact us.
Where do i find the “terms & conditions” page?
Where do i find information about shipping?
Here: Shipping and Returns
What bushings should i choose when ordering my Bioboards?
Herre you can find our bushings guide:
What remote is the best?
Can i change between AT and Street wheels?
No you cant. Why? Because they have different wheel adapters. Street has a higher KV and smaller wheels then AT. The AT and Street gear ratio is also different.
Smaller wheels = higher acceleration and lower top speed
Larger wheels = higher top speed and lower acceleration
High gear ratio = higher acceleration and lower top speed
Low gear ratio = higher top speed and lower acceleration
High motor KV = higher top speed and lower acceleration
Low motor KV = higher acceleration and lower top speed
AT = Higher gear ratio, 140KV, 200 mm wheels
Street= Lower gear ratio, 210KV, 110 mm wheels
So if you with an adapter would install Street wheels on a AT board it would produce insane acceleration (more than could be handled) and very low top speed. If you would install AT Wheels on a street setup it would produce insane top speed and very low acceleration.
Due to the above we decided to not manufacture any adapters. The result wouldn’t had been satisfactory.
Please choose the type of board that fits your ride style best!
What warranty do you have?
We have the best guarantee in the industry among high performance electric skateboards. It is because we are confident about our quality.
Even though the warranty has expired, we will always be here for you and do our best to help you.
Here can you read more about the warranty: Waranty Period
What are the highest settings i may use without losing the warranty?
We do not recommend changing the settings in the app since we already programmed it for best performance. We would rather see you ride it with those settings. If you think it’s too powerful, ECO mode should do the trick.
If you want to change the settings for braking or acceleration the following settings are the highest allowed without voiding the warranty. Your Bioboards skateboard may brake down if you set higher values then recommended. Please bear in mind that it could be very dangerous to set these values to high, in a worst case scenario your bioboards skateboard may catch on fire due to overload/overheating. Never set values higher then recommended
- Max battery discharge current: 140A (4wd, 80A per vesc)
- Max braking regen current: -30A (4wd -15 per vesc)
- Max motor current: 85A
- Max brake current: -60A
- Max battery discharge current: 120A (4wd, 60A per vesc)
- Max braking regen current: -24A (4wd -12 per vesc)
- Max motor current: 69A
- Max brake current: -54A
- Max battery discharge current: 80A
- Max braking regen current: -16A
- Max motor current: 69A
- Max brake current: -54A
- Max battery discharge current: 60A
- Max braking regen current: -12A
- Max motor current: 69A
- Max brake current: -54A
How do i change how long i can have the board inactive before it automatically shuts off?
For 2019 versions (Unity controller) Here is some pictures showing how to:
For Plutonium 2020 version (stormcore) Here is some pictures showing how to:
My brake is too powerful in low speeds?
Motor Min current should be lowered in the app. For example: Value of -40 should be lowered to -35 to lower the braking force.
Braking is too powerful in higher speeds?
Battery Min current should be lowered in the app. For example: the value of -12 is lowered to -10 to lower braking force.
My acceleration is too powerful in low speed?
Motor Max current should be lowered in the app. for example: The value of 68 should be lowered to 55 to lower the acceleration in lower speed.
My skateboard is too fast and too powerful in high speed?
Battery Max current should be lowered in the app. For example: The value of 60 should be lowered to 50 to lower topspeed and acceleration in higher speeds.
What do I do if a screw loosened or if I unscrewed a screw?
An electric skateboard vibrates a lot when you ride, so it is very important to use thread lock on all screws so that they do not have to run loose.
If a screw has been loosened or if you have screwed up a screw, then use the following thread lock:
- The screws for the box that protect the electronics: Loctite 222
- All screws on and in the gearbox (except below): Loctite 243
- Grubb screws for the motor gear (those that lock the motor gear in the motor shaft), motor screws and the lock pin located in the motor shaft: Loctite 648
Do not screw back without correct thread lock and ride! This can result in the skateboard breaking and in the worst case locking in high speed which will cause you to fall and can seriously injure you!
What should I do with my skateboard if I will not use it for a long time? e.g winter storage.
- Use your skateboard so that it is discharged to about 70%
- Store it at 15-25 ° C
- Turn off the skateboard
- Make sure you cleaned it thoroughly
- Do not store it on a surface that vibrates, for example, above a washing machine
- Store it in a dry environment
- Keep it so a child cannot access it
What service do I need to do on my skateboard?
After each use:
- Clean it from dirt, salt, mud and moisture.
- Then check the nuts for the wheels and the trucks are tightened, if they are loosely tightened.
A few times a year:
- Loosen the wheels and spin the wheel when holding the ball bearing to make sure it rolls well and no noise sounds from the ball bearing
- If you use your skateboard 3-7 days a week every week, we recommend that you loosen the wheels, open the box to the gear and clean from the grease and refill with new grease 3 times a year. If you use your skateboard 1-3 days a week all year, we recommend that you do it twice a year. If you only use your skateboard during the summer season, we recommend that you do it once a year before or after each summer season. Do not forget to use the new Loctite on the screws you loosened when you screw them back!
The grease for the switch you are going to use is called: Molykote G67
Where can i find 3d printed materials for my board?
Here you can buy or download for free to print for yourself:
How do i power on my bioboards electric skateboard?
- Power on remote (Skateboard still off)
- Controller flashes
- Power on your skateboard (alternatively push your board forward and it will power on itself)
- Controller should now have a solid light – this means the controller is paired with your skateboard
- Now you’re able to go
How do i charge my remote?
- Connect your remote with the usb-cable and plug it in the wall with a regular cellphone charger
- Remote should now have a solid red light, meaning it’s recharging
- When the red light switches off, the remote is fully charged
How often do i need to charge the remote?
The remote should be charged after each ride or every other ride. Technically a lot of rides could be done in a single charge of the remote, however we do recommend keeping it charged all the time. Just because if the remote dies in the middle of a run it loses connection to the board regardless of how fast you’re going. Always keep your remote charged and never wait for the remote to almost die before you recharge it.
How do i charge my Bioboards electric skateboard?
- Make sure you have set the red switch on charger to correct voltage for your country (110/220V)
- Plug the charger into a wall socket
- Plug the charging cable into your skateboards socket on the side of the enclosure
- Chargers light have led 1 red and led 2 red
- When the chargers led 1 is red and led 2 is green the board is fully charged
- Its good to sometimes leave the charger plugged in for a few hours after its fully charged so cells get time to balance
How do i turn off my Bioboards Electric skateboard?
Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds until the led indication turns off.
Where can i download the apps for my Bioboards electric skateboard?
- Iphone: https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/metr.at/id1165745913?l=en&mt=8
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.metr.app
- Iphone: https://testflight.apple.com/join/Gt8afQRO
- Android: Coming soon
The “Thorium” board always comes with the bluetooth module “Metr Pro”, you can download the app here:
This app also works with “uranium” and “radium” models if you choose to add the Metr Pro bluetooth module.
All boards also work with the “Focbox Unity” app and is available for android. You can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=enertion.focbox.ui
How should i charge my board?
Please read this carefully. It contains important information about your battery and charging.
Its not recommended to often do not fully charge the board until the charger lights green, but for example it charges from 0 to 70%. Doing it sometimes is not wrong or harmful. But the battery does not start to balance until it is almost fully charged. So we recommend to charge 100% and leave the charger plugged in for a while after it turns green so it gives time to balance the cells.
It is recommended if you use your Bioboards every day to leave it plugged into the charger once a week after the charger has started glowing green (fully charged) for an extra 8 hours so that it has time to balance the cells.
If the cells become unbalanced, this results in poorer range and shortening the life of the battery.
You can always monitor cell balance in the Davega screen.
Bad noises coming from a wheel
- Unscrew the wheel from the truck
- Spin the wheel while you’re holding the middle of the bearing
- If those bad noises are coming from the bearing you need the change the bearings
- If that doesn’t help, please contact our support
My remote feels like it’s not correctly calibrated
My Bioboards electric skateboard won’t power on
Contact customer support