Always read the terms carefully before ordering and using our products. You can find our terms here: Terms
The following is also important information before buying an electric skateboard:
- The laws differ in all countries, so read carefully and follow the laws that apply in your country.
- Always wear full protective equipment when riding an electric skateboard ie: Approved helmet (one that covers the entire face is recommended), knee protections, wrist protections, elbow protections, back cover and preferably a motorcycle suit.
- You may find protective equipment to buy here: https://www.skatehut.co.uk/protection. You can also find motorcycle protection gear that fits perfectly with skateboards here: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle-riding-gear
- Follow the traffic rules for your safety and the safety of others.
- Over 20 km/h, only drive in a fenced area.
- It can be dangerous to fall off a skateboard even at low speeds, so do not drive past your own ability and take it easy on unknown roads.
- Stop completely and walk or ride extremely slowly in turns where the visibility is bad.
- Show respect for others around you, they can hurt themselves if you fall on them!
- Do not drive if you are injured or affected by alcohol or drugs.
- Do not drive in the dark without proper lighting.
- You are responsible for yourself, how and where you drive. We do not take any responsibility for it.
- For more information read here: Important information