6396 210KV 4500W Motor
€148.46 ex VAT
4 in stock (can be backordered)
Extremely high performance 4500W motors wound in 210kv for maximum speed! Sealed for better water and dust protection.
The cables are long enough to reach the box so you don’t need to put the plug outside! These motors have 280 mm long motor cables and the sensor cable is 370 mm long with the right connector (jst-ph 6 pin) for the motor control. Most motors on the market have 200-240 mm long cables and you need an adapter for the sensor cable.
The motors have a tolerance of +/- 10KV so they can come with a slightly higher or lower KV.
- Motor size: 63.0 × 96.0 mm
- Max current: 85A
- Motor W: 4500W
- Volt: 4-16S
- Weight: 1,2kg
- Axle: 10 mm
- Sensor connection: Jst-ph 6pin (no vesc adapter needed)
- Motor Kv: 210Kv
- Protection: Sealed for better resistance against water, dust and dirt
- Sensor: Yes
- Appearance: Black with Bioboard’s logo
- Extra large ball bearing is placed at the end of motor to prevent vibration or shaking during use!
- Battle hardened
These are estimated delivery times and may differ slightly depending on different conditions. We are constantly working to reduce production times.
After your shipment is shipped, it usually takes 2-5 business days within Europe and outside Europe 3-7 business days.
Plutonium complete board:
Ships 6-8 weeks after ordering. If it is sent outside Europe it will be sent to one of our partners who installs the battery before sending it to you. This means that it takes about 1-2 weeks extra with our partner. If the order is in Europe, it will be sent directly to you with the battery installed.
Ships 3-4 weeks after ordering.
Ships 1-7 working days after ordering.
If an item is available as a backorder but in stock the delivery time depends on when we get it back in stock and it can differ between 1-45 working days before it is shipped.
We do not accept any returns due to your regret. Order only if you are sure of your purchase!
Always contact customer service before your order if you are unsure and the delivery time is important for you!
Always read the terms carefully before ordering and using our products. You can find our terms here: Terms
The following is also important information before buying an electric skateboard:
- The laws differ in all countries, so read carefully and follow the laws that apply in your country.
- Always wear full protective equipment when riding an electric skateboard ie: Approved helmet (one that covers the entire face is recommended), knee protections, wrist protections, elbow protections, back cover and preferably a motorcycle suit.
- You may find protective equipment to buy here: https://www.skatehut.co.uk/protection. You can also find motorcycle protection gear that fits perfectly with skateboards here: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle-riding-gear
- Follow the traffic rules for your safety and the safety of others.
- Over 20 km/h, only drive in a fenced area.
- It can be dangerous to fall off a skateboard even at low speeds, so do not drive past your own ability and take it easy on unknown roads.
- Stop completely and walk or ride extremely slowly in turns where the visibility is bad.
- Show respect for others around you, they can hurt themselves if you fall on them!
- Do not drive if you are injured or affected by alcohol or drugs.
- Do not drive in the dark without proper lighting.
- You are responsible for yourself, how and where you drive. We do not take any responsibility for it.
- For more information read here: Important information