Batteri display mätare färdigkopplad för Focbox Unity. Visar i % och Volt.
Kabel med strumpa som skyddar den samt 2pin kontakt som passar direkt på Focbox Unity för enkel installation!
Den är rund vilket gör att den är enkel att göra hål för tex i din låda för elektroniken.
Display color: blue
Voltage measurement accuracy: 1%
Power resolution: 1%
Supply voltage: DC 8-150V
Dimensions: height 21mm, outer diameter 25mm, mounting hole 22mm
Installation: The opening is 22mm, which can be glued and reinforced. The surface is rainproof.
When the battery is low, the exclamation mark flashes an alarm.
For changes, please refer to the following method:
1. There is a white high button on the back of the board. Press the button for 3 seconds to display 1-U. Release the button, press 1 second to display UL, release the button, press 1 second to display UH, release the button, press 1 second. Display 4-d;
Second, when the 1-U is pressed, press the button for 3 seconds, you can fine-tune the voltage measurement. At this time, release the button and press it again, the voltage will be fine-tuned upwards, stop and press again, and fine-tune downwards. Automatically save and exit after flashing; generally no need to correct
Third, when the UL is displayed, the voltage alarm lower limit value (battery undervoltage voltage) can be adjusted. At this time, the button is released and then pressed for a long time. The value is added, the stop is pressed and then the button is pressed, the value is reduced, and the adjustment can be repeated after the screen is blinking. Automatically save and exit. This voltage value corresponds to 0% of the power.
4. When UH is displayed, the upper limit value of the voltage can be adjusted (that is, the battery full voltage). At this time, release the button and press it again. The value is added, the stop is pressed and then the long press, the value is reduced, and the adjustment can be repeated after the screen flickers. Automatically save and exit. This voltage value corresponds to 100% of the power
5. When 4-d is displayed, the display mode can be adjusted, and long press can change the value. V is the voltage mode, % is the percentage mode, and V% voltage and percentage are displayed cyclically.
5. When 5-L is displayed, the power alarm value can be adjusted. At this time, release the button and press and hold, the value is added, stop and press and then press, the value is reduced, and the adjustment can be repeated repeatedly. After the screen flashes, it will automatically save and exit. The default is 10%. When the battery level is lower than this value, the alarm will flash.
6. After each adjustment value is set, wait until the screen flashes automatically to save and exit before proceeding to the next operation, otherwise the new adjustment value will not be saved!
Setting example: Set up a battery-powered system. The minimum alarm voltage is 21v. The full voltage is 27.5V. The display mode is only showing the percentage.
Set as follows: select 21V in U-L, 27.5V in U-H, and select % in 4-d;
Note: The voltage and percentage are linearly related. U-L corresponds to 0% of power, U-H corresponds to 100% of power
|Dimensioner||10 × 10 × 8 cm|
Always read the terms carefully before ordering and using our products you can find these: Terms
The following is also important information before buying an electric skateboard: